國境之南 大水管挑戰 2020 特別措施
BPR 2020 Special Policy
- 7:45 進行派發號碼布7:50
- 8:15 進行派發號碼布8:20
- 如參加者自覺身體不適請盡快求醫及留在家中休息切勿到場, 以保障公眾健康
Bib will be distributed at the starting point
Participants of 21km will distribute bib from 7:30-7:45 and race starts at 7:50
Participants of 10km and 5km will distribute bib from 8:00 to 8:15 and race starts at 8:20
In view of public events to comply with government policies, participants are requested to attend at designated times, not to be late or early, to ensure a smooth process and avoid excessive crowds.
Assembly Health Measures
1. Before the start of the race, the conference staff will detect the temperature of the participants
2. All participants must wear masks before and after the start
3. Participants must bring backup masks and plastic bags
4. During the competition, We will provide alcohol hand rub at the checkpoint
5. If the participant feels unwell, please seek medical treatment as soon as possible and stay at home to rest, so as to protect public health.